|Job Title||Paramedic - Full-Time or Part-Time|
|Shifts hiring||Part-time, Full-time|
Competitive Experience Based Hourly Rate: $32.00-$38.62 per hour plus up to $5 in hourly shift differentials
Our new Oakland station is located just minutes from the Oakland airport. We have secured, on site parking, a beautiful facility with a pool table, sleeping quarters, break room, and nearly full kitchen. There is an on site training room and in addition to the entire station being remodeled we have brand new rigs. Apply to come check us out!
Shifts available are 10's and 12's at this time - 24-hour shifts are not available.
- Highly competitive hourly pay based on experience: $32.00-$38.62 per hour
- 10% shift diff for grave shifts: $35.20 per hour starting
- $2.00 hourly shift diff for dedicated NICU/PICU shifts: $34.00 per hour starting
- Brand new equipment including new rigs, powers gurneys, ventilators, monitors, etc.
- Flexible schedules (8-, 10- and 12-hour shifts)
- Opportunity for overtime
- Opportunity for career advancement and networking with top hospitals!
- Paid Vacation, Sick Leave, and Holiday pay
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Benefits
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
About the Candidate
- High school diploma or GED
- Current California Paramedic card (will consider applicants who are in the process of obtaining)
- California Driver License
- AHA CPR, PALS, PHTLS and ACLS
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Clean DMV record
- Additional certifications may be required upon hire
For more information about PT-1 and this opportunity, visit us at https://www.protransport-1.com/.
#IND-PT1Click here to review the complete job description