|Job Title||EMT - Full-Time or Part-Time - Open to New Grads!|
|Location||Pleasant Hill, CA|
|Shifts hiring||Part-time, Full-time|
About the Opportunity
ProTransport is a leading interfacility transport company in Northern California. In recent partnership with Sutter Health we are actively seeking EMTs in the Bay area.
- Highly competitive hourly pay based on experience: $20.75-$28.55/hr - new grad EMTs make $20.75/hr
- 10% shift diff for grave shifts: $22.82 per hour starting
- BLS, ALS and CCT shifts available immediately after training
- Brand new equipment including new rigs, powers gurneys, ventilators, monitors, etc.
About the Candidate
- High school diploma or GED
- Current California EMT card (will consider applicants who are in the process of obtaining)
- California Driver License
- AHA CPR
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Clean DMV record and two (2) years of driving experience
- Additional certifications may be required upon hire
- Flexible schedules
- Opportunities for overtime
- Opportunities for career advancement and networking with top hospitals!
- Paid Vacation, Sick Leave, and Holiday pay
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Benefits
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
#IND-PT1Click here to review the complete job description