|Job Title||Paramedic - Full-Time or Part-Time|
|Location||San Francisco, CA|
|Shifts hiring||Part-time, Full-time|
Competitive Experience Based Hourly Rate: $32.00-$38.62 per hour plus up to $5 in hourly shift differentials.
Our new San Francisco station is located just off of the highway and offers free, indoor off-street secured parking.
- Highly competitive hourly pay based on experience: $32.00-$38.62 per hour
- 10% shift diff for grave shifts: $35.20 per hour starting
- $2.00 hourly shift diff for dedicated NICU/PICU shifts: $34.00 per hour starting
- Brand new equipment including new rigs, powers gurneys, ventilators, monitors, etc.
- Flexible schedules (8-, 10- and 12-hour shifts)
- Opportunity for overtime
- Opportunity for career advancement and networking with top hospitals!
- Paid Vacation, Sick Leave, and Holiday pay
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Benefits
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
About the Candidate
- High school diploma or GED
- Current California Paramedic card (will consider applicants who are in the process of obtaining)
- California Driver License
- AHA CPR, PALS, PHTLS and ACLS
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Clean DMV record
- Additional certifications may be required upon hire
For more information about PT-1 and this opportunity, visit us at https://www.protransport-1.com/.
#IND-PT1Click here to review the complete job description