|Job Title||EMT - Full-Time or Part-Time|
|Location||San Francisco, CA|
|Shifts hiring||Part-time, Full-time|
About the Opportunity
ProTransport-1 (PT-1) is growing! We have recently partnered with Sutter Health to offer top notch IFT service in the Bay area. Our San Francisco station is located in a large, beautiful building in San Francisco proper. We offer free, covered, locked off-street parking for our staff.
New grad EMTs make $20.75/hr + any differentials and we pay for experience up to $28.55/hr.
About our EMTs
- High school diploma or GED
- Current California EMT card (will consider applicants who are in the process of obtaining)
- California Driver License with clean DMV record
- AHA CPR
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Additional certifications may be required upon hire
About Our Company
ProTransport-1 is the leading provider of patient logistics services to hospital systems in Northern California. We deliver unparalleled customer service, pairing the latest mobile technology with innovative solutions to streamline efficiency throughout the patient care process.
- 10% shift diff for grave shifts
- $2.00 hourly shift diff for dedicated NICU/PICU shifts
- Flexible schedules (8-, 10- and 12-hour shifts)
- Opportunities for overtime
- Opportunities for career advancement
- Paid Vacation, Sick Leave, and Holiday pay
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Benefits
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
#IND-PT1Click here to review the complete job description